May 12, 2009

Dancing with the Stars SHOUT-OUT!

I will be honest, I haven't watched many episodes of Dancing with the Stars this season (or ever)...but I've still been cheering for Shawn Johnson this season. She is from West Des Moines, and living here during the Olympics how could I not be her #1 fan! Tonight she made it to the final round...GO Iowa, GO Iowa, GO Iowa!

Then to make it even better...Clark & Ethan met her at the airport (while I was waiting in line for my luggage). To prove to me that he met her, Clark snapped a picture of Shawn and Ethan with his cell phone.




Ethan's first celebrity encounter! Sorry for the quality, this is a picture of the cell phone.


Ethan is quite the little dancer himself! My favorite is when he does the head bob in his car seat as we are driving in the car. Tonight we had an awesome family dance party. (Disclaimer: He normally doesn't wear his onesies snapped over his shorts...just today to make his dad laugh).




This next video is for Aunt Kelly, Ethan has the same taste in music as you! Clark says, "all he needs now is a white Jeep with the top off."



4 comments:

LauriAnn said...

Ummm...I totally love Shawn Johnson. I want Max to marry her!

Kelly said...

Oh, I love that. That is hilarious!! He is so cute. He would look great cruising at the cabin with us. I still know every word to that one Outkast song. Clark will know the one. As far as DWTS I watch it every week and then again usually the next day with Kate. At least the good dances where the dancers have some clothing on. It's usually just one or two! Anyway, I have voted for Shawn the past 2 weeks. I really DONT want "teeth" to win. (bachelor girl) Her facial expressions have got to go! Keep up the groovin!

C.J. said...

You've got moves like your daddy, just a little bit off beat! As long as you don't do the robot like Placido you should be fine at the high school prom.

Amber said...

What a cute little dancer & fun celebrity encounter.