A guy at church calls Ethan "Mini Me" because he thinks he looks so much like Clark! I love watching Ethan try to do all of the things his Daddy does, even yard work.
Val Lusvardi here...I am in Cedar Rapids right now and I will be in Des Moines on Friday. Can you visit? I will be there just a for a short time as my flight leaves at 7pm that night. My email is: vl@byu.net - hope to talk to you soon!
2 comments:
Stephanie!!
Val Lusvardi here...I am in Cedar Rapids right now and I will be in Des Moines on Friday. Can you visit? I will be there just a for a short time as my flight leaves at 7pm that night. My email is: vl@byu.net - hope to talk to you soon!
Oh man, what a cute little boy. Where did your baby go?
Post a Comment