What a way to celebrate! Good friends, good food, good fun!
Our friends just got back to town with their new baby girl - Ethan didn't know what to think about not being the center of everyone's attention! The poor kid needs a constant bib right now, he has so many teeth coming in he is always soaked in drool.
For Christmas Peggy gave us this fun Cupcake cook book-
I have loved looking at the yummy pictures, but it took me a little while to build up my courage to try one of these recipes (I've never made a cake without a cake mix). When Karen was here we tried the German Chocolate cupcakes and they were so good, so for Jessica's birthday I tried the Triple Chocolate and the Turtle cupcakes...so good! I can never go back to the box again!
The screen of our camera just broke so we can't see what we are taking pictures of - I think this was supposed to be Jessica blowing out her candles! You can imagine.
And we missed Tyler & Carolyn a lot!






No comments:
Post a Comment