August 26, 2009

Seattle or Bust!

I had a trip planned to Seattle in May to visit my kindred spirit Debbie and see her new baby boy. Poor Debbie had some crazy health problems due to a huge blood clot, and I thought it was best to postpone my trip for a few months - and not take a wild little toddler to her house!

I finally got to see cute baby Austin last week!

We had so much fun! It was my first time visiting Seattle and I loved it. It was beautiful, I loved being surrounded by pine trees and mountains.

We did a lot of fun things and I got to see a lot of Seattle in just a few days...but as Debbie's husband Tom pointed out - all we would really need to be happy was a couch to sit on and chat. And its true, I had too much fun staying up late and talking about everything!
I really think I need to live next door to Debbie!

Beautiful water...

Beautiful gum wall...

Beautiful fish at Pike's Market...

Ethan loved the children's museum by the Space Needle (free if you go at 4:00 pm)

Ethan loved poor little Austin, he loved to poke him...

He loved to crowd him out of his play mat...

Hopefully Austin won't remember much of him so they can be buddies in the future. He also loves "smiling" (if you can call it that) for the camera. If he notices me taking his picture lately I get a real picture perfect smile - as you can see above and in the 2 examples below!

1 comment:

Emmers said...

Those are litte James/Weston faces that Eth-ee is making. Hilarious.