August 22, 2009

Sister of the Groom

August 21 - Today my baby brother James married Erica Kerr. It was a wonderful day! It was so fun to catch up with my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends that came into town for the wedding.
Wedding Ceremony - Boise Temple 1:00 pm
The wedding ceremony was beautiful! Growing up I always wanted a sister...now I have 2 on my side of the family and they are both named Erica.


100 degrees, polyester tux, too many pictures...you would cry too if it happened to you!

Still looks like a million bucks though in his white tuxedo.

The Wedding Luncheon - 3:30 pm

My parents, aunts and my mom's friends prepared all of the food for over 100 people at the wedding luncheon. Everything was so good!

James wanted a big pinata for the groom and the groomsmen...and why would you not want to smash a pinata on your wedding day? After all of the big boys took a few turns I had to help them break it!


There was also a little one for the kids (those under the age of 20)

Wedding Reception- 7:00 pm at the Kerr Residence

A re-enactment of one of my favorite photos from my wedding reception.

What goes around comes around...

The dance party was rockin!

The boutonniere Ethan was wearing lasted about 32 seconds.

Such a fun celebration! I thought it was a success that I kept Ethan from diving into the pool. Congratulations to the happy couple!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Love that "happy" picture of Ethan in the tux. Dang cute. Looks like a fabulous wedding!

Momma Megan said...

Looks like the wedding was fabulous! Thanks for sharing the pictures! You and Ethan both look great!

Lucy said...

Congratulations to your family! I'm happy for your brother and his wife.
They are a cute couple.