My mom explained that they wanted to make this year a memorable Christmas, and to find out what we were going to do we had to unscramble the letters and figure it out. The only hint we had was that it was 3 words!
The first thing we spelled was "Trip to Chile," it was close but it didn't use all the letters! Weston spelled "Chill Together..." nope! We spelled quite a few things before we figured it out!
HELICOPTER LIGHT TOUR! When I finally figured out the word "helicopter" I felt like the crazy girl that won the National Spelling Bee a few years back! It was so exciting.
My parents had arranged for us to take a helicopter ride to see the Christmas lights of Boise! It was awesome!
We went in groups of 3, so I rode with James and Erica. Clark and I offered to be the couple that split up (in case it went down we figured out boys could have at least one parent).
Definitely my favorite way to see Christmas lights ever! It was so cool to see Boise from the sky, and the helicopter ride was really fun too! Ethan loved watching our helicopters take off and land. What a FABULOUS Christmas surprise! Thanks Mom and Dad for making Christmas such a fun and memorable time!
2 comments:
What a fun way to find out about a present! I've never been in a helicopter. It sounds fantastic!
Fun! Too bad Ethan couldn't go.
Post a Comment