Yes it is true, we have moved again! As I typed Destination H in the title I realized that makes 8 moves for us since the end of May.
This move was our easiest one yet, only a 3 1/2 hour drive to Durango. Clark's parents came with their truck to help us haul all of our stuff. Harvey and Rebecca came to help us load the cars and clean. With all of the extra hands the job was done really fast.
Albuquerque has been good to us, we will always have fond memories of our little pueblo apartment 46 F. We are excited to be in Durango now while Clark works with a local podiatrist. It will be great to have time with all of the family here. Today before lunch the boys came riding up to the house with Clark in the big green tractor with huge grins on their faces. They are going to love Destination H!


2 comments:
Destination "H" will be awesome! The boys will love it! I personally can't wait for destination "I"! Love to you all!
WOOT WOOT. You are done with those short stays!
Post a Comment