February 6, 2012

Super Hero

While we were in Durango this weekend Ethan out of the blue said, "Hey Grandpa, do you have any helmets?" I of course questioned why he would need a helmet. He replied that he wanted to be a super hero. So of course Grandpa found him a helmet. Then Ethan asked for a cape, Grandpa loaned him his Superman pajama shirt instead.
And so a super hero was born! One that had a hard time holding up his head with the weight of the helmet, but super nonetheless!



My boys are pretty lucky to have Grandpa Johnson, a real super hero they can look up to!



A definite perk of being in Albuquerque is that we are only 3 1/2 hours from Durango. We were able to go up this weekend to celebrate our sweet new nephew Daniel's blessing day!



(Thanks for the picture Lucy)

1 comment:

Lucy said...

So cute. I wish I would have made it over to see you guys. Can’t wait for March!