I am loving the dynamic of ages 4 and 2. I think it is so fun to watch my boys play together so well. Caden is verbal enough now that even if he can't understand all of the pretend worlds that Ethan creates he knows enough to say the right things. We were a little shocked the other day when he came and told us I'm the "witch," unfortunately his "w" sounds come out as "b's."
On Saturday morning I woke up and heard Caden talking in his crib. A few minutes later I heard Ethan talking to him. After about 10 minutes it was full blown laughter, screaming, and playing. I just left them alone and laid in my bed reading and smiling listening to them play. I finally went down and found this scene:
Ethan was pretending to be his newest imaginary hero, Huggy, the super hero skunk without a stink as he says. At 4 and 2 I'm glad they love each other and that they have so much fun together. I'm glad we will have a 4 and 2 dynamic again in 2 more years!



1 comment:
Priceless! I love it! I have some video of kate and sara doing similar things and I think it's so great. I hope ethan is ok with another boy now!
Post a Comment