July 20, 2012

The Big BOOM!!!

So we finally got our playroom cleaned up enough that we could inflate the bouncy balls and the Rody horse.  The boys literally love bouncing off the walls for a good chunk of every day.  Clark even inflated mine.  In my current state I didn't feel it would be wise for me to do much bouncing so Clark took it on the maiden voyage.
I was putting clothes away in the boys' room when I heard the giant BOOM, and then a yelp from Clark.  I thought for sure one of the boys had bounced through a wall, it was that loud, I came running and found this:

Clark had taken a big bounce and popped my ball!!!  It was a little under-inflated and the needle that plugs the hole must have bent and poked through when he jumped.  It literally split in half.  Such a sad day in Mudville, my favorite Christmas present gone!  Reminds me of when my little brother pulled my new Christmas doll's head right off...I guess we'll be bouncing a little less around here now.





No comments: