Here is a little background information about the video. I think this song played once or twice while we were boating last week. Ethan then continued to sing just the line, "baby you're a firework," over and over again. At the family party in Vernal he sang it while dancing over and over again like he was trying out for American Idol. He loved all the attention it brought him and hasn't stopped singing it since.
It was starting to drive me crazy that he only sang that one line, so today I downloaded the song and just let the cameras roll.
My Favorite Parts: Hearing the boys sing, especially when Caden sings so loud his whole body is into it (0:22). When Ethan had a vision of himself and Caden jumping off of the couches simultaneously and giving each other high fives in the air...you can see what really happened (1:05). I also loved Caden's solo at (2:20) because he got so shy after he sang.
My Disclaimer: No children were hurt in the making of this video, and Ethan has learned he is not to throw his bouncy ball at his little brother's face anymore.
Love my little fireworks!
3 comments:
Too cute! I love the Mardi Gras beads, an excellent added touch.
We still can't get that song out of our heads! -or that line!- LOL. My favorite dance move of Ethan's is the full on body roll and how he lifts up his shirt when he does it.
That was very fun to watch.
Post a Comment