February 8, 2013

Spring Slim Down Challenge - Week 1

So week one is done of my fitness/weight loss challenge.  I worked hard and earned every little point this week!  To get my last 5 exercise points I ended up finishing doing my 60 mins. of exercise at 10:35 last night, I was so tired but I had to get those points.

I was nervous to weigh in and do my measurements this morning, I was afraid that it wouldn't show on the scale...but I lost 3.8 lbs. and 8.75 inches!
Boo-yah!
And now week 2 starts today, the group challenge is no eating after dinner, yikes!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Woo hoo! Good for you!

Erica said...

That is awesome!!!!!!!!! Keep it up! I love how you pushed through even when you were tired. Those are the most important times to exercise. Woot woot

Kierst said...

Steph! I'm so proud of you!! What are you doing to eat better??

Lucy said...

Woot! Awesome!

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

You are inspirational and motivating!!! Love you!! Great job!

MollyJae said...

You go girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Almost 9 inches and 4 lbs. You definitely worked hard. Wow. Good luck with week 2. You have inspired me to work harder this next week!