February 15, 2013

Spring Slim Down Challenge Week 2

This week I earned 88 points (all but 1 point...yesterday I only got 6 hrs. 40 mins. of sleep because Ethan woke up early).  Everyone says losing weight is easy math, calories in/calories out.  According to the "math" this week I should have lost 4 lbs., but in reality I only lost .8 lbs. but still some how lost 9.25 inches?!  How does that work?!

I'm proud of my points though, not eating after dinner all week was tough, it is such a habit for us to have a snack after the boys are in bed.  I also got 445 mins. of exercise in this week, so that is good too.  Next week's group challenge is no carbonated drinks, and no sugary drinks (including fruit juice).

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Great job on those inches! Holy cow! If losing weight was really as simple as calories in vs calories out, I would have reached my goal ages ago. Everyone's body is different and everyone responds differently to food and exercise. Shoot, according to MFP, after my average day of eating I should hit my goal in only 5 weeks! It's been telling me this for months... -_-

Erica said...

Awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

Inches are WAY better than pounds anyway. I bet you are gaining some muscle along the way!