October 21, 2013

Pumpkins

A few weeks ago the boys and I ventured to a pumpkin patch.  It was such a fun day!

All loaded in our wagon and ready to head to the patch.
I guess my boys didn't really get the concept of searching and seeking for the perfect pumpkin...instead they just started going crazy, loving every pumpkin they laid eyes on and throwing them into our wagon.
 Next thing we knew there was hardly any room left in the wagon for Quinn.  Ethan and Caden were both pretty ticked when I informed them we were not really in the market to buy 200 lbs. of pumpkins and that they had to pick their favorite and put the rest back.

We painted our pumpkins for family night.  Caden wanted a super hero and Ethan wanted to paint Iron Man.
Here's what we got!  Ethan's Iron Man turned out absolutely terrifying!

Halloween pumpkins and Christmas jammies...perfect combination!

No comments: