When we go into the bathroom and he hears the tub filling up, he gets so excited his whole little body just vibrates with energy, I can barely get the pajamas and diaper off before he dives in with his clothes on.
Once he is in he frantically crawls from one side of the tub to the next, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth - the tub gets churning like a whirlpool he goes so fast. Once he has been back and forth about 90 times he settles down and finds the toys.
He then shrieks and plays and splashes until both of us and the tiny bathroom are thoroughly wet. When he gets bored with his toys he trys to climb everything in sight...and with his slippery little body he's hard to catch.
When I finally get my little calf out of the tub I wrap him up tight in a towel, and he finally gives up because his little teeth are chattering and he is shivering. Then since I'm already soaked anyway we cuddle for awhile until he warms up.
I think we both burn about 500 calories at every bath!
So clean and cute after his bath this morning.



1 comment:
What an adventure! That's a funny post. Tell Clark he hasn't aged a bit since those pictures were taken! Ha ha I'm so funny.
Post a Comment