The day was especially great because both sets of grandparents were able to be there, and both of his grandpas were able to help bless him.
After church we had a wonderful dinner (thanks to both grandmas) with friends and family in his honor. The cute little guy was worn out and slept through the whole thing! He didn't even get a piece of his cute caterpillar cake.
Here's our attempt at some fun family pictures. I'm wishing we would have taken a few in the morning before being out in the heat and humidity all evening.
Now everyone give your best "Ee-ee" smile!
A cute little smile for his big brother.
Caden's blessing day reminded me that our little boy is truly a child of God with a wonderful mission to fulfill throughout his life on earth. We are so blessed to have his sweet spirit in our home.
3 comments:
He really is beyond precious. I love that you had both sets of grandparents out. Vaughn and Karen said it was a great weekend and Caden is every bit as mellow as he appears on the blog! Wish you guys could come here this summer so I could squish him.
cute pictures :) we love them. Steph's hair looks cute. I'm glad that grommy tommy outgrew her name as Wayne.
Congrats, Steph. He's a cutie
Post a Comment