Today is the day I decided I was recovered enough from surgery to start an exercise regimen. It has been a long time since I worked out. Before I even got pregnant with Caden I resolved that I would workout throughout my pregnancy no matter how crappy I felt, unfortunately when the first day of morning sickness hit my great plan went out the window.
After lunch I got Caden down for a nap, put on my new exercise shoes and convinced Ethan that doing a FIRM workout with me would be "so much fun." We got about 20 mins. into it and Caden woke up, and before I knew it my trusty step boxes had been turned into boats.

merrily, merrily, merilly, merilly life is but a dream!
1 comment:
That is a crack up! What a great little boy! I have made that resolution about exercising during pregnancy too. Haven't had any more success with it than you.
Post a Comment