our hearts,
our bed,
and when the stars are aligned just right he's even taken over Brown Dog!

My serious little red headed boys.
Caden is the best little baby! From day 1 we could tell he had a very calm and peaceful temperment. He loves to snuggle. The past few weeks he has been taking his afternoon nap the same time as Ethan (yay!). I love to put him on our bed and snuggle with him while he sleeps. Sometimes I read, sometimes I nap a little, and a lot of the time I just sit watching him and I really can't get enough!
Nightime is when he is the most talkative. He just sits and chats with me, I love his little coos. Sometimes he gives big smiles while he is talking and sometimes he looks very serious, I think he is giving me his list of grievances for the day. He is really starting to notice people, he always has a grin ready for his big brother and his Dad.
I've just been loving this baby stage. I think I'm a little more calm this time around than I was with my first. The other night Clark and I were in the kitchen chatting while Caden was lying on a blanket in the living room. When Clark went back into the living room he yelled, "whoa, he rolled over." We missed it, but I'm sure we will see it again soon and I'm not encouraging it...I'm just loving him as a baby right now!




2 comments:
oh.my.gosh. Ethan is SO dang cute in that picture. I love how you do his hair :) Caden is a cutie too. We can't wait to see him. I want that picture of those two cuties.
THREE MONTHS! What? You had him last week--I swear. Time goes too fast. Don't you wish you could just freeze time and keep these little ones little? I heard you got a 'little' rain your way. I am so sorry. We were thinking of you guys when we saw the reports. Hope all is well and somewhat back to normal.
Post a Comment