On Saturday during dinner Ethan announced that he needed to use the potty. So we all ran upstairs for the event. After a few minutes it was clear that this was going to take a while so I decided to give Caden his bath, since we were all just hanging out in the bathroom anyway.
As I was lifting Caden into the tub Ethan yelled, "Caden is pooping too." I didn't really think anything of it until I was shocked to see some foreign objects floating around the tub. I quickly plucked Caden out of the tub, and in a panic I pulled Ethan off the potty and replaced him with Caden. Poor little Caden sat shivering and screaming on the potty, but he used the potty just like a big boy (such an over achiever)!
Ethan was pretty amazed at Caden's success. While I was comforting Caden and drying him off, Clark started cleaning out the tub, and Ethan danced around naked stuffing toilet paper into the toilet. By the time I came back into the bathroom Clark had the plunger out, and Ethan was still running around loving the fiasco. The whole situation was hilarious to me...I guess we need to take Caden out for his ice cream cone now.
I did learn my less though, muti-tasking during potty training is probably not the best idea. Anyone out there have any tips for me?
2 comments:
You guys must just have bad luck with children pooping in the bath! Was it Kate that did it to you guys? Why did I have you give them a bath anyway? Funny!
Way to go Caden!
Post a Comment