We fully expected to exit the game room and see Ethan messing around in the hallway, but the hallway was completely EMPTY! Clark immediately went one way and I went the other looking for Ethan. My first reaction was that he went outside and got locked out of the building. I ran outside, yelled his name and no Ethan. When I got back inside I saw Clark empty handed and started to panic a little! Right then a friend from church came by, he said, "how's it going?" I replied with, "good, but can you watch my stroller for a minute (Caden was in it), I need to run up these stairs, I LOST Ethan!" His face was so funny as it registered that yes, I had LOST my son!
I ran through the cafeteria asking everyone if they had seen him, ran upstairs and asked the students up there, no one had seen him. Our friend checked the elevators, nothing.
My heart was really starting to race, when a girl walked by a big bay of lockers and heard crying coming from one of them. She helped Ethan out of the locker and brought him to us!
Oh.My. The little stink had climbed into a small locker and closed the door behind him and then couldn't get out!
What a horrible feeling. Tonight when Ethan was saying his bedtime prayers he thanked Heavenly Father for helping him so he didn't have to sleep all night in a locker.

3 comments:
Oh man. That would have freaked me out. A locker? What a little punk!
The little poop! Good thing he's cute! I like the new picture on your post.
Oh, I want to laugh, but it just breaks my heart! I can't imagine how he must have felt to have been locked in there. And you too! That is such a scary feeling.
Post a Comment