May 1, 2011

Caden -11 Months

Caden is a pure delight at 11 months.
I feel like I've gone from having a baby to a toddler in the last couple of weeks, he's now on the run all the time and he loves to climb and dive off things.



He loves to climb on and "ride" his little horse.



A little trick riding!


As a baby Caden was so calm and peaceful - I thought that would be really good to balance out Ethan's constantly fast pace of life - but now that he can walk that belief is out the window. My two boys love to wrestle already.






His little personality is coming out. He is starting to throw a pretty good little fit when things aren't going just his way. But on the most part he is still a happy little boy! He grins and giggles all the time. We love how easy it is to make him laugh. Ethan makes him laugh all the time by doing nothing.







He is playful and loves to engage anyone he comes in contact with to play with him.


We've discovered he has a huge mouth. He'll probably be one of those kids that can fit his entire fist in his mouth. Things that don't seem like choking hazards are for Caden. We were shocked to find entire Easter eggs, and large sized balls completely in his mouth!


When I take him up to put him to bed I always sing a song, I love that now as soon as we get ready to sing he lays his head on my shoulder and starts "singing" with me.


The best part is that he is still a snuggler. His love language is definitely physical touch. He gives the best hugs. Whenever Clark gets home as soon as he hears the door unlocking he runs in and snuggles in for a good hug.


We love the fun and joy that Caden is bringing to our home!

No comments: