Our little family is about to embark on an adventure! We really do need a motorhome. From now until next March we will be traveling approximately 3,803 miles and living in 7 different cities. For Clark's schooling he has to go on rotations next year, basically he will be switching hospitals each month.
Since our boys aren't old enough for school yet and we are still young and full of adventure we decided to go along with him. Whenever I tell people about our plan for next year they look at me like I am insane...and they may be right, but I need a husband and my boys need a dad...so crazy or not here we come! For us, home is where the Clark is!
Sure there are perks to having a permanent address...sleeping on a bed vs. an air mattress, having friends, a washer and dryer in the house, church callings, Zumba class, etc...but we feel that being together as a family outweighs all the little perks. And really we are looking forward to exploring some pretty fun places next year.Destination A. Evansville, Indiana
Destination B. Denver, Colorado
Destination C. Greeley, Colorado
Destination D. Federal Way, Washington
Destination E. Tacoma, Washington
Destination F. Seattle, Washington
Destination G. Albuquerque, New Mexico
Things are starting to fall into place, but if anyone has any leads on housing in the Washington area that would be appreciated.
The hardest part (besides the actually packing up and moving) is saying good-bye to our life in Iowa. We have loved the past 3 years here. We have made friends that I'm sure will be part of our lives forever. We will miss our wonderful ward family. We are so blessed for the experiences that we have had here and for all of the people we have met.








5 comments:
Sounds like a great adventure. By the way Evansville,In is just two hours from Louisville. We would love to see you guys!
Let us know when you move!
I love the new look of your blog! You are pretty creative!
You are totally crazy. Crazy fun!
I LOVE your new blog header! So cute!! I miss you guys. :(
What a cool blog!! I'm secretly jealous of you having a little adventure. I know it will be hard, but hopefully you'll have some fun too! I didn't know you were going to Greeley. Eww! I can't wait to hear all your stories! Good luck!
Post a Comment