October 17, 2011

I Am A Child Of God

Since living here I have been blessed to attend an Old Testament class once a week. I love it, I come home each week with a renewed desire to be a better mother. Every week I have felt over and over again that one of the most important things I can give my sons is a knowledge that they are truly sons of God, and that their Heavenly Father loves them.

I love hearing Ethan sing this song:





This is what he was singing along to (my boys LOVE this video):

"Did you know that Heavenly Father knows you personally--by name? . . .
"You may not have heard the Lord call you by name, but He knows each one of you and He knows your name. Elder Neal A. Maxwell said. 'I testify to you that God has known you individually . . . for a long, long time (see D&C 93:23). He has loved you for a long, long time. He not only knows the names of all the stars (see Psalm 147:4; Isaiah 40:26); He knows your names and all your heartaches and your joys!'" Elaine S. Dalton

No comments: