From the time Ethan could walk, he could run. And from the time he could run he has been running in circles. When he gets excited, when he gets scared watching TV or a movie (he's a little sensitive-the mean faces on the Thomas the train engines get him nervous), or just for fun. It is a daily occurence for him to run as fast as he can around and around and around his imaginary track. Unlike Nascar, he only turns right. Lately he's been telling me that when he is tired he needs to run to get his energy back.
Caden on the other hand is just figuring out how to run. It cracks me up, he sticks his head and chest out so far I'm amazed he doesn't face plant everytime. He doesn't run circles, just crooked little lines, he tries so hard to keep up with his brother. He also LOVES speed bumps. It started because Clark was a little dramatic bouncing out of his seat one day as we drove over one. Now anytime we are in a parking lot Caden's eyes light up with anticipation and he giggles histerically as we drive over them.
I'm writing this so I can remember these funny little quirks my boys have, I know they won't last forever. Ethan will probably always be running, but I'm pretty sure speed bumps won't always be the most exciting thing in Caden's life.
No comments:
Post a Comment