In one month Quinn has gone from the baby burrito, to the chimichanga...and now we think he is the whole enchilada when he is swaddled! He seems to grow and change everyday.
Everyday his eyes are becoming more and more blue.
We sure love, love, love to snuggle this little buddy!
I call this pose his signature move. He loves to have one hand across his chest, and one arm up by his ear.
He sleeps best in our bed snuggled right up by his mom. In the mornings after Clark has gone to work I try to scoot away from him a little, he somehow keeps scooting closer and closer to me until I almost fall off of the bed.
He's been having some fussy times while his little stomach is trying to figure things out. His night lately has been starting at 1:30 AM, so I have watched more Hallmark and Lifetime Christmas movies while trying to rock him to sleep than I would like to admit!It has been a great first month.






3 comments:
He definitely looks like your kids. I miss sleeping all night with abby although I am glad to not be a sleep deprived zombie. I hope you get some sleep soon
Love! I have never been able to sleep with my babies in bed. If they won't sleep in their swing/car seat/crib then I sleep with them in a chair or couch. Isn't that weird? I just cannot fall asleep with them in bed. I panic that I'm going to roll on top of whoever.
He is so adorable. I can't wait to squish on him in person.
Steph!! It wasn't until I saw your Christmas card that I even knew you had another baby! I've been terrible about keeping up on blogs! Your family is adorable. I miss you and think about you often. We need a Debbie, Clare, Steph and Rylee reunion!! :)
Post a Comment