August 11, 2013

Boise Trip

After our mission reunion we put Clark back on a plan to Greeley and I drove to Boise to stay with my parents!  We had so much fun!  My boys love their Grammy and Grandpa!  Since it was such a hot week while we were there we spent a lot of time staying cool going to dollar movies and finding places to play in the water.
Quinn had the ride of his life when Ethan took off with the stroller through the splash park.  It was like watching my baby go through a land mine.  He came back cracking up.

Aunt Erica and Uncle James took us swimming one night.  I thought with more adults that children the boys would be well supervised...but Quinn took a dive into the pool while I was holding him and I pulled him out by his leg...Caden was rescued by Erica's mom (who was fully dressed) after jumping in while we were cleaning up.  It's a good thing we don't have a pool I think.

After Quinn's dive.



My favorite picture of the night with my little fish.

Uncle James built a potato gun...hopefully he won't teach my boys all of his tricks!

No comments: