The longest line we stood in all week was for Toy Story Mania...but it was so good, we braved the line twice.
As we waited to go into the Animation Academy Quinn fell fast asleep in my arms and Ethan found a place to rest on the floor. We all watched as his eyes grew heavier and heavier until he fell asleep too.
Karen volunteered to take the boys to the animation class so Clark and I could use our Fastpass on Rock n' Roller coaster...it was so fun...a little Disney date.
During the major downpour we tried Tower of Terror.
Karen, Clark, Ethan and Caden went first. When I met them at the end only Clark and Ethan wanted to try it again. I loved it, and I will admit to pinching Ethan's leg a little tight on that first drop.
While I took the boys on the Toy Story ride one more time, Clark, Karen and Quinn found us the PERFECT spots to watch the big Fantasmic show. Right before show time it started to rain. We bundled up in our ponchos that were about equivalent to a cheap sandwich baggie and waited out the show. They first announced it was postponed, and then announced it was canceled, but left us with a taste of the fountains and fireworks just so we would know how good the show was that we were missing. That really was the biggest bummer of the trip. But we did have some soggy hot dogs while we were waiting.











1 comment:
My fav picture of Quinny is the one of him just chillin' barefoot in the stroller . . . what rain?!!!
Post a Comment