March 6, 2014

Disney World Movie

Coming home from our highly anticipated Disney World trip I can honestly say it exceeded our expectations.  Ethan and Caden were perfect ages to really get into the magic, everything to them was real and amazing.  They loved everything from the slow moving rides to the roller coasters.  If you ask Caden about his trip he will give you an earful...he gets so animated and excited his mouth can't keep up with his brain.  The whole Disney experience was just so fun experiencing it through their eyes.  Quinn liked it too.  He just enjoyed being outside and was able to go on 90% of the rides with us.  By the end of the week he was pointing to things saying, "ride, ride."  When we got in a ride he always wanted his own seat and would pull the little bar down, pointing at things and "wowing" appropriately.  It was pretty cute to watch.

I compiled some of our trip pictures into a little movie.  I'm planning on burning it onto a DVD and I'm sure it will be well watched at our house.

Here it is if anyone wants to see how the Johnsons do Disney!

  

2 comments:

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

Best trip ever!!! I think in your past life you were an event coordinator!!

Loved the movie! Excellently done!

Erica said...

Love Caden and Belle!!! So cute. What a fun/amazing trip!