My little boys make me smile. They have imaginations as big as the sky. They have no guile, they don't care about fitting in or doing the popular thing...at this point in their lives they just ARE...and I love it.
Ethan skips to school! I drop him off across the road from his school, he jumps out of the car, puts on his backpack and skips all the way to the cross walk. He walks across the street with the crossing guard, and then starts skipping again. I love that he skips.
| Just a typical Saturday seen through my kitchen window. |

Caden often gives us words of affirmation. You look great mom, I love you Dad, you guys are awesome! The other day a commercial came on for a restaurant...Caden looked at me and said, "we need to go there it looks so fashionable."
| This wig was in the post Halloween clearance section at Target. Caden put it on in the store and has worn it several times since because he thinks it makes him look like a "rock star!" |
| Quinn also asks to go to Target frequently, I guess the carts there feel more like a park. |
No comments:
Post a Comment