November 18, 2014

Neglected Blog, Healthier Me

My poor blog has been neglected the last few months.  I blame it on the fact that the extra computer time I have has been spent on this blog site here:  Challenge Blog
I am currently moderating a health/fitness challenge.  It is 12 weeks, and we are 8 weeks into it.  It has been really good for me.  So far I've lost 18 lbs. and feel like I am getting back into control of my health.  Yesterday I played tag with the boys in the church gym and I felt like I could keep up with them, yay!  It's been fun too with several of my family members and friends participating.
Here are my week1 and week 8 pictures!  Hoping to see more results by week 12 too!

Each week the boys and I make a new video to announce the weekly prize winner.  I thought I would post a few of them here, because they really do showcase their little personalities at the moment.

1 comment:

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

You look great! Keep up the hard work!