In February we went with Clark to Phoenix for a conference. We left a few days after Valentine's Day, and both Ethan and Caden had wanted to get me flowers for Valentine's. They were beautiful and just starting to open up when we left for our trip. I wanted someone to be able to enjoy them so I explained the situation to Caden and asked if he wanted to give his flowers to someone else to brighten their day. He was excited about it until we were actually in the car on the way over to drop them off, and then he was sad I wasn't keeping his flowers. I took a picture of him with the roses so I could always remember them! He's a sweet 4 year old boy.
I think the shuttle bus from the parking lot to the airport was probably Quinn's favorite part of the whole trip.
As excited as we were for warm weather and a beautiful city to explore...we were most excited to see our medical school friends Bryce and Jessica and their 2 cute boys Beckett and Weston. We had found a vacation rental house to share with them for the trip. The house was perfect (other than the fact that the pool was no heated and way too cold to swim)! Jessica and I spent our days exploring many different parks and restaurants in our awesome mini van (that was a free upgrade at the rental car place). Every day was a fun adventure!
| Just waiting for a train ride with our friends, we were able to meet up with another medical school friend, Auprielle, and her cute kids. |
| Cute Beckett and Quinn waiting for the train to start moving. |
| Of course I had to give it a try! |
| Jessica and I were able to pretend it was a girl's trip one night after the boys were in bed. Catching up on the Bachelor and enjoying our traditional girl's trip Sprinkles cupcakes. |
We got a few fun outtakes trying to get a group picture with the 5 active little boys! The best part is that Jessica and Bryce will be adding little boy number 6 to this crew in a few months.
We love our friends and wish we could live closer, but for now, will just start planning the next trip!
1 comment:
We had a fabulous time with you guys! But of course we always have fun when we are together!
Post a Comment