A few weekends ago, Clark had a conference in Denver, so we had a super Saturday! We went to Fort Collins with my friend Carrie and her kids. We checked out the new Fort Collins temple that is under construction.
We found a new park that was awesome to play at!
After the park we hit up 7/11 for their slurpee sale! They had a deal that you could bring in any container and fill it up for $1.26.
 |
| It was a lot of Slurpee! |
We went to the dollar movie and then I drove the boys back to Greeley, dropped Caden and Quinn off with Clark and took Ethan to an ice skating birthday party. I was just going to drop him off, but after watching him skate around a few laps I realized he needed a little (or a lot) of assistance. So I put on some skates and joined him. We had a lot of fun on our ice skating date. Afterwards, it was late and I made him run to the grocery store with me for a few things. By the end of that it was 10 PM, I knew Clark and the little boys were home asleep, and Ethan was starving, so I took him to Applebee's for half-price appetizers. We had so much fun, playing these little getting to know you games they have on tablets there. We even splurged for dessert. I loved having a night with my Ethan boy!
I have no idea where he gets it from!
We got home from our date at 11:30 PM, and then I stayed up a few more hours preparing a sharing time lesson...but our Super Saturday was worth it! Such a fun day!
1 comment:
Fun times!!! The park looks awesome!
Post a Comment