He keeps me laughing with the things he says. Today I had some music playing this morning, he tearfully asked me to turn it off. When I asked him why, he said, "it's too hard to get dressed with the music on, I just can't stop dancing."
He is also a sweet talker. He tells me multiple times during the day that I'm the best mom he's ever had.
I know this sweet little 4 year old is ready for school next year, but why does it have to be all day?! If he's at school all day how can we enjoy things like llamas at the library storytime? Or when we stopped to watch some firefighters training the other day and they invited Caden to come get in the firetruck and check everything out. I'm not a fan of all day Kindergarten, I don't think it's any more beneficial to the kids than half day, and I'm selfish, I want my kids in my house as long as possible.
4 comments:
I'm so sorry! I'm right with you! :(
Boo . . . bleck . . . on all day kindergarten! Yea . . . woot woot . . . on Super Cay and his rhythm!!!Grammy fells it clear down to her toes too!
Grammy feels it clear down to her toes too!
All day kindergarten doesn't sound fun for anyone-the kids or the mom. Where are you guys moving to?!?!
Post a Comment