April 10, 2015

Fishing in Grandpa's Boat

Out of all of the fun things to look forward to when visiting Grammy and Grandpa, I think the boys were most excited for fishing in Grandpa's boat!  It was a fun day!  Even when the fishing was slow, we could have the boys reel in the same fish more than once and they were never the wiser.  Thank goodness we had Grammy with us, she was the mighty fisherwoman of the day, catching more than anyone else!

Quinn did not like Walter (my biggest catch of the day)!  I love his face in this one!



In this picture my Dad is soaking wet, there are 3 fishing poles all tangled up, but we managed to land this tiny little fish in the boat!
 I was surprised how patient Quinn was, he would reel his pole in slowly, and then I'd cast it again over and over.

Little boat captain.


Nothing better than a boat nap!

1 comment:

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

Fun day even though it was the start of everyone getting sick! A silly little cough can't hold us back!!!