Last week at church this Instagram post was brought to my attention. The caption read: "This is Quinn the grumpy little boy. This is when he's happy." It was posted by an 11 year old girl about a month ago.
I died laughing when I saw it, apparently Quinn has a reputation around these part, that compare him to Grumpy Cat.
I think in the beginning stages his grumpy cat face was a coping mechanism for his shyness, now I think it's a game.
My friend Heather took the pictures in this collage, Quinn refuses to smile for her. When I question him about it, he says, "I was just mad." A member of our bishopric tries all during Sacrament Meeting to get Quinn to smile, which just makes him glare and scowl more. Little grumpy cracks everyone up.
Luckily at home we see more than his grumpy cat face.
| This one was from today in response to the JCPenney photographer saying, "do a super hero pose." |
| Before his nap one day I stuffed his giraffes up his shirt to be funny, he ended up sleeping with them like that his whole nap. |

1 comment:
Grammy loves that Grumpy Cat!!!
Post a Comment