Quinn is at the funny age where daily he is telling us stories and saying things to make everyone laugh. He knows it too and loves the audience!
The other day I told him to get down (he was standing on his high chair tray). His response was, "it's not a cliff-es mom, it's just a high chair." Gee, who is this little teenager?!
He really likes to say the prayers around here. Most of them are pretty long! He usually blesses us to go to Disneyland and Zumba.
The other morning he woke up crying. I found him completely naked in his crib and soaked. In the night he had taken off his pajamas and diaper. I asked him what happened to his jammies and without missing a beat he said, "I packed them in a suitcase and Grandma stole them."
Lately he's been doing karate at every chance he gets. His fierce expression and muscle control makes me laugh every time!
Oh Quinn.
1 comment:
Ahhh!! We miss our little buddy! He was so much fun!!!
Post a Comment