June 1, 2015

Springing Right Into Summer!

School has only been out a week and I'm feeling like we are running at a break neck pace.  

The last week of school consisted of Clark taking his final big board exam as a resident!  Our whole life riding on that one little exam, no stress at all!  We find out if he passed in the next few weeks.  Glad to have that one out of the way!  

The day after Ethan's final day of school we drove to Pueblo to look at some more houses.  Right before we left Clark found one that came up on the listing and said, "I think this is our house."  I looked at it briefly on my way to the dentist but didn't think much of it.  Our realtor made sure we saw it that night.  It had been on the market 24 hours and we LOVED it!  Right away, we knew we wanted that to be our house.  (Which anyone that knows how we make decisions verrrrrrrrrrrrry slooooowly, would know this is out of character for us).  The next day we had made an offer, and then found out 24 hours later they had accepted our offer (apparently, the previous owner found out we had 3 boys and a little of our story and started crying because she had raised her own 3 boys in that house...woot woot for having 3 boys).  Now we are in the process of making sure everything works out and buying a home!?  I keep feeling like I need to pinch myself, it's crazy that we are finally to the ending stages of this medical school thing.

Clark rushed me home from that whirlwind overnight trip so I could join some fun ladies on another whirlwind overnighter at Estes Park to celebrate my friend Heather's birthday.  It was such a fun, relaxing little trip.  I'm so grateful that everywhere we have lived I've been blessed with wonderful friends.


We had a little too much fun doing some synchronized hot tubbing!

We've had some fun play dates.  We went to the Children's Museum in Denver with friends.

I don't know what we are going to do without the Fowler's when we move.  Every single day my boys ask when we will be seeing the Fowler's that day.  They all get along really well and get so excited to see each other every single time, even if it's only been 12 hours.  We love them!










The perfect age to act out all of his big imagination!
Ethan was so excited for field day at school, so excited that he woke up 2 hours earlier than normal that morning.  We got to his school that afternoon to cheer him on just in time for a tornado warning that sent everyone running back to the building.  There were some devastated little first graders because they were just two stations away from the bounce house station that they had been looking forward to all day!    


Instead of bounce houses we got selfies in the classroom.
Caden had his final day of preschool at the park.  We've loved participating in the little co-op this year.  Our group started with 8 and ended with 5.  Caden really loved all of the kids and the crafts each week.


The joy of childhood captured right here with this gigantic bubble!
With moving and a few trips planned to visit family, this summer is going to go by too fast!

1 comment:

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

Glad Grammy is included in a few of those trips!!!