Those are cute pictures. Surely, Clark has got the Johnson tongue. Can't he teach Ethan. Kate got it from me. She'll be touching her nose in no time!
That is one seriously cute nephew of mine. You and Clark do good work!
Umm...I can't believe how big your kid is getting. It seems like he was just a little baby the last time I saw him. The onesie is pretty manly too, I am sure it does add some maturity.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those are cute pictures. Surely, Clark has got the Johnson tongue. Can't he teach Ethan. Kate got it from me. She'll be touching her nose in no time!
That is one seriously cute nephew of mine. You and Clark do good work!
Umm...I can't believe how big your kid is getting. It seems like he was just a little baby the last time I saw him. The onesie is pretty manly too, I am sure it does add some maturity.
Post a Comment