Ethan gets so excited when Clark gets home from school! He stops whatever he is doing and starts looking around when he hears his voice. His little legs start kicking and his little arms start pumping. He grins so big and usually squeals when he finally gets to see his Dad! It is my favorite time of day too. (I do try to control my leg kicking though when Clark walks through the door).
This is a little video of Clark playing with Ethan, and Ethan loving it!
It is starting to get cold here so last night I thought Ethan should sleep in his fuzzy blue fleece sweatshirt. What a difference 6 months make! This is the little outfit he came home from the hospital in. At that time it was so huge on him...and now not so much.
On an additional note, I am happy to say that the fuzzy blue sweat pants I was wearing in that picture the day after he was born have not gotten tighter on me. What a difference 6 months make! Glad he's growing, glad I'm not!

1 comment:
What a great video. I can't believe how big Ethan is getting!! I love the arm and leg shakes. Cute kid. Stay warm1
Post a Comment