October 18, 2008

Leaves for Sale! Real Cheap!

HELP fall has fallen on me and I can't get up!



I thought the lawn looked just lovely with all of these leaves. Don't you think it's gorgeous? I was hoping we could just leave it.

21 piles later and I about got the front yard raked. We let it go just a little too long!

Looking at this tree I see this will not be my last day of fall raking.

I really do love fall!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Your neighborhood looks so pretty. I love your tree, although I am very glad I'm not the one raking!!

LauriAnn said...

Wow, just reading through the blog and you guys sound busy! It looks fun though! I miss all of the leaves. We live in the Evergreen state now, so there aren't as many leaves here, which does have an upside: at keast I don't have to rake!

C.J. said...

Thanks for going to Omaha with me. I had the best night I've had in a long time, being with you and Ethan. Thanks for raking all of those leaves on Saturday. You do so much to make my life easier. You're the best!

Molly Jae said...

I love your neighborhood, post a picture of your house.