I love watching Ethan's determined little face as he is learning to walk. It is amazing how fast babies can learn, he knows how to balance himself and fall gently after just a couple days of walking. My favorite part is that after he walks he gets so excited and proud of himself. He bobs up and down and makes a little noise and shouts, his own unique victory dance! This video catches his sweet victory.
Ethan is going to start running with his Dad!
A little video of silly playing and cute giggling! A great distraction from working on my Relief Society lesson preparations. There is just too much fun playing with Clark and Bubba!
My favorite part of that video is that right before I got the camera out Ethan was laughing so hard at Clark making that sound. By the time I shot the video he was done with the game and giving us a look like my parents are the weirdest. We get that look a lot!
4 comments:
Ethan's cute and I can't believe how well he is walking, but I'd probably give you guys that look too. J/K :)
i heart Ethan's dancing capabilities... AWESOMENESS. I hung out with WestWerica this weekend... road trip baby.
I can't wait to see the victory dance in person!
Okay, Ethan. So you ignored my advice about giving up the whole walking thing. But at least you have a sweet victory dance!
Post a Comment