March 28, 2009

Zombie Mom

So we are in the hospital yet another night. I ran to the store this evening to get us a few groceries. I did not realize until I was about half-way done with shopping that I forgot to put on my shoes...and yes it was snowy, wet and cold outside. I got a few odd looks. I feel like a walking zombie with an impeccable style!

This is what I ventured outside in!

(I have been wearing my cute leopard flip-flop/slippers in the hospital room...I had my socks on with them because my feet have been cold.)
Oh dear.

3 comments:

Bekki said...

Oh gosh, I hope Ethan will be able to come home soon! He will be in our prayers tomorrow during fast Sunday.

Bekki

Emmers said...

so sad that little ethy is sickly... i hope he recovers quickly!

Kelly said...

I really hope you guys get home soon!