Getting Ethan in his snow suit, boots, and mittens reminded me a lot of "A Christmas Story," the scene where Randy's mom is bundling him up for school and he can't put his arms down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW4IZ0Flh3M (Click on this link to see the scene).
Ethan was not happy with the situation at all! But we finally got him bundled up.
Our unhappy little linebacker. After we got him ready to go he refused to move. I finally coaxed him to walk a little bribing him with a Skittle in the video below. Sorry it is shaky, I was laughing so hard at his choppy little steps.
(my video wouldn't process, I'll add it later)
We lasted about 5 mins. outside. When the weather says feels like -10 and wind, that means cold! Poor Clark is still attempting to shovel us out!

1 comment:
Wow, look at your car. We got snow but not that much, you guys are lucky. Don't worry, Logan also lasted about five minutes outside, and he was almost as bundled up as Ethan.
Post a Comment