That is what Ethan says as we drive and slide around the rolling hills of Des Moines that are packed with snow!
I was so nervous driving Thursday I kept saying, "hold on Ethan," as we went down a hill - he thought it was a giant slide, loved it, and squealed "weeeee" all the way!
It is so fun to hear Ethan's little "wows" as he sees the world covered in snow for the first time, I wonder what he is thinking!
1 comment:
First, my condolences about your blizzard and lack of diapers! But, it was a hilarious to read about:) But even better (and since I have so many comments, can you tell I've been out of it, I'm leaving them all here:) were your stories about the marker and the pizza sauce and white coat! I've decided that when I need a little pick-me-up, a good chuckle, I check your blog.Getting stuck on the slide was one thing, and you're pregnant so you at least have an excuse, but one of John's high school people thought I was a parent--not the spouse. Sad. Okay, this "comment" is a letter! Sorry!
Post a Comment