We are officially snowed in! Literally, there is a drift by our back door that keeps me from opening it! Clark's school was even canceled. We got quite a bit of snow and then on top of that the wind is really hititng us today, the snow is drifting and it is impossible to even see our street right now. Pretty much everything is closed down.
I knew the storm was coming so I prepared by buying a few essentials so I wouldn't have to even leave the house yesterday and today. Yesterday Ethan and I stayed in our jammies most of the day, we enjoyed a movie night with popcorn last night and liked watching the snow around our lit Christmas tree with hot chocolate in our hands...
Then this morning Clark pointed out we were running really low on one essential item...WE ONLY HAVE 6 DIAPERS LEFT!!! (2 swim diapers in case of emergency) Do you think we can potty train Ethan in one day!?!? (I guess my pregnancy brain strikes again!

3 comments:
I saw that you guys had a terrible storm. I would probably not leave the house at all either. Don't use the swim diapers! They don't absorb anything, we found out that one the hard way during a nap when we used them in a pinch! Good Luck!
I wish that North Star could have a snow day! Good luck with the potty training.
I agree, don't use the swim diapers! Makes me wonder what pool water is really like... So glad you stayed inside and watched movies in your jammies. I love days like that!
Post a Comment