As you can probably see from his scraped knees and bruises on his shins, Ethan loves playing outside more than anything right now! After a long winter I don't blame him one bit. We spent most of the day outside and the only way I could get him to come in for a nap was telling him we could go out later when daddy got home. As soon as Clark walked through the door Ethan grabbed his socks and shoes and made Clark help him put them on. Then he grabbed Clark's shoes and tried to put them on for him.
Yesterday we spent the evening downtown watching a race that is part of the Drake Relays, and then I made Clark drive me through the Water Works Arboretum downtown to see the blooming crab apple trees. It was gorgeous! Poor Clark has never had allergies is sneezing like crazy with all the blooming in Iowa!

2 comments:
I can't believe how grown up Ethan looks in these pictures! What a sweetie!
Ahhhh the tree - can't tell you how many times i've had to get a ladder to help Lawyer down because he climbed too high - amazing how good they get when they are so young! Love the crap apple blossoms.
Post a Comment