So apparently Clark read my post from this afternoon before he came home from school! He welcomed us home from grocery shopping with a Carmel Brownie Blizzard for me!
The baby and I really appreciate it. Clark is the best husband a girl could ever have!
I LOVE YOU!
6 comments:
Hi. I am so glad you found our blog! I've thought about you and wondered how you are doing. Thanks for the encouragement and support--it has meant so much as we've faced this trial. I am so grateful for friends and family to help us through when life gets tough. take care and stay in touch!
Atta boy, Clark!
Good thing!
Hilarious. Way to go Clark!
hey guys, this is mihai from iasi. sora lidia hirghiligiu was wanting to say hi to you but she doesn't know how to. you can find her, and me, on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000618999829&ref=ts
as for me, just search my name if you want to.
have fun! :)
ps - sora lidia's email address:
lidia_hirghiligiu@yahoo.com
Post a Comment