So if you are a reader of my blog you may remember that a year ago I chopped off my ponytail on a whim and decided to donate it to Locks of Love. While searching online for info. about how to donate my ponytail I found information on selling hair and was shocked to see how much people are willing to pay for hair. My hair had never been dyed and is thick so I placed an ad on thehairtrader.com just to see if I got any offers (we are poor students after all).
After a couple of months of not hearing anything I was sick of seeing my dead ponytail on the shelf and decided to send it on to Locks of Love.
Well, today checking my email I finally got an offer for my ponytail...of a mere $800!!!
Yes, EIGHT HUNDRED DOLLARS! And no, this is not an April Fool's joke!
Clark just finished singing a little song of all the things I could buy for $800, including a plane ticket to Romania, a cruise, a really big new computer, 4 round trip plane tickets to Boise.
Let's just say I'm not feeling Lots of Love from Locks of Love right now!
4 comments:
Stephanie, you are always so funny to me. Perhaps you should save your hair for a transplant for your husband, chances are he'll need one soon. :)
Whoa ho ho! Where did this come from? I can proudly say that I have just as much hair as I did 5 years ago, when I won Steph's heart! Besides, I'd never make it as a brunette.
Wow! That's a shocker. Murphy's law huh! And ask Clark if that hair is on his head or his back, chest, arms, legs...
Kelly, if we're talking TOTAL hair, than I have WAY more hair now than I did 5 years ago.
Post a Comment