April 11, 2010

The King of Country

Last night Clark and I went to the George Strait and Reba 2010 tour concert!

I got tickets to the concert for Clark for Christmas. The seats sold out so fast I was grateful for our nosebleed seats. We also seemed to be sitting the Senior Citizen section - the 3 grandmas in front of us loved waving to George and calling his name. No one stood EVER in our little section, which was probably okay for the pregnant lady anyway. We LOVED it and had so much fun!

Reba coming out in her taxi.

Old George himself.

We missed the opener, LeeAnn Womack, and part of Reba because we were at Clark's Rite of Passage Ceremony. He's almost made it through the first 2 grueling years of science classes and will soon be going into the clinic. But don't feel bad for me, the concert was 4 1/2 hours long, so I got plenty of music!

Riting his Passage

His whole class.

Reciting the oath.

1 comment:

Rylee said...

i'm sooo jealous, i'm in love with george.