June 5, 2010

Any Resemblance?

We've been trying to decide if Caden looks like Ethan did when he was a baby.

Here is Ethan:

1 Week Old in March 2008

Here is Caden:

1 Week Old, May 2010

What do you think?

And yes, I love that both of them have socks that coordinate with their animals. I also love that they both have tufts of long thick hair right on the back of their heads that stick straight up!

5 comments:

Erica said...

we do not think so. differebt face shapes, eyes, cheeks and noses ;) both cute pics.

Attitude of Gratitude said...

They are definitely brothers in my opinion. Both cuties- you make adorable little babies. I just want to kiss those cheeks- so perfect!

Kelly said...

Definitely different! And they probably act different too. It amazes me how different my kids are. Definitely their own spirits!

Momma Megan said...

I think they definitely look like brothers! They are both adorable!

MollyJae said...

Stephanie and Clark, He is so cute! They definitely look like brothers! It was so fun to scroll through ALL of the pictures this morning. I am so happy for both of you and Ethen too.